Monday, May 7, 2007

Here Comes the Queen

Not to be mistaken with the popular band "Queen", Queen Elizabeth the II as she is known will be on public display today at the White House. Following a south lawn 'parade', a review of the fife regiment, and a 21 gun salute, the Queen will enjoy her 4 PM tea and prepare for tonight's dinner with area elite (ATC was not invited to the dinner, but will be present for the south lawn events).

In other news, my inbox is overloaded with special offers. If you need to fly, AirTran is offering a special. If you are looking for a new suit, Joseph A. Bank (who is always having a sale) is offering buy one get one free on all suits, etc. And some very nice guy from Nigeria asked for my bank account number and offered me $1,000,000 for my help.

Rudy Giuliani's campaign manager, Michael DuHaime also made it into my inbox (would have prefered an email from Rudy directly) with a campaign message and a request for me to make a contribution to the campaign. The email said:

"Rudy Giuliani has a remarkable ability to lead. He has a record unmatched in principle and results. He is ready to be President...right now. "